I should be doing my project now... but there's always time to take a break to write an entry.
I didn't know things could spread like wildfire, perhaps I don't want to acknowledge that the fact that it does spread like wildfire.
Some thing bad happened few days ago, it is still stuck in my mind and it can be traumatizing. I really write what happened, but at the moment I really don't know what and how to react. It's scary yet I've to keep mum about it. But, it's better to shut instead of telling. Anyway, at the point when things was over, I felt lost and alone, I fear. Thinking back I feel really guilty not telling my darlings about what happened. I don't know, recently, been feeling guilty more than ever.
There's so much I've learnt over the past 2 weeks or so... many things. And I know I should cherish those around me most, I mean most like MOST... I really loved all those who loved and cared for me and I can't imagine what I would be without them.
One more thing,
I can't wait for my presentation to be over,
I can't wait to meet Wenxin and co.
I can't wait for 11th august to come
I can't wait to meet my darlings/cousin/besties/friends
I can't wait to start my own cafe...
There's so much I can't wait....
I love all of you people out there, my family, friends, cousins and all... I need to say it because I don't want to look back and regret not doing so. Though, as of now, it's not verbal, someday I'll tell your that. Promise.
Loved and take care.
I didn't know things could spread like wildfire, perhaps I don't want to acknowledge that the fact that it does spread like wildfire.
Some thing bad happened few days ago, it is still stuck in my mind and it can be traumatizing. I really write what happened, but at the moment I really don't know what and how to react. It's scary yet I've to keep mum about it. But, it's better to shut instead of telling. Anyway, at the point when things was over, I felt lost and alone, I fear. Thinking back I feel really guilty not telling my darlings about what happened. I don't know, recently, been feeling guilty more than ever.
There's so much I've learnt over the past 2 weeks or so... many things. And I know I should cherish those around me most, I mean most like MOST... I really loved all those who loved and cared for me and I can't imagine what I would be without them.
One more thing,
I can't wait for my presentation to be over,
I can't wait to meet Wenxin and co.
I can't wait for 11th august to come
I can't wait to meet my darlings/cousin/besties/friends
I can't wait to start my own cafe...
There's so much I can't wait....
I love all of you people out there, my family, friends, cousins and all... I need to say it because I don't want to look back and regret not doing so. Though, as of now, it's not verbal, someday I'll tell your that. Promise.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home